Not sure what I am doing wrong

Options
I have been doing Zumba 2-3 time a week. Aerobics when I can. Eating less more water but I haven't lost a pound. So confused on what I doing wrong. HELP!!!

Replies

• jerameylovinglife
    jerameylovinglife Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, this may help. i started about 3 months ago trying to loose weight and i was not loosing anything. i got on here and still a few days of nothing, even though i had met my goals every day.. then i took a look at the type of carbs i was putting into my body.. and i changed that from simple, or over processed carbes to complex ones, like from apples and oat meal and whole grain brown breads.. and i have lost 6 lbs . finally... And i found out that the other ones i was eating was just turning into sugar and being stored right back in my fat.. so don't know what you are eating, but you may want to look at what type of carbs you are eating.. that is what seems to be working for me at the moment. i know you can do it, and good luck
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    How long have you been working out and dieting? Also maybe you could try mixing up your diet such as reducing carbs and increasing protein intakes.