Noticing the difference

Options
:smile:

Today is a really happy day because I've realised the folllowing:

My wedding and engagement rings fit again!!!!! :love:
My thighs don't rub uncomfortably any more
Crossing my legs is easy (don't read into that - haha!)
My work skirt fits instead of clenches which is SOOo much more comfortable
My current jeans now fit me. I have that many pairs of 'smaller' jeans having only ever bought the next size up before!

How are you and are you noticing any differences?

Replies

• gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    I feel difference in my stamina.... nothing in my physical appearance though :(
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    better energy levels, my rings almost fall out.. just a leaner look overall even though
    I haven't lost much (:
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yes, I put some jeans on this morning and had to tighten the belt by an extra 2 notches :-)
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    My eyeglasses are too loose, like they are going to fall off when I do push-ups. My ring and watch are suddenly really loose.
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    It's really weird needing a belt - and hello jaw bone, long time no see!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    My jeans are looser. yay!
  • JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The work trousers I bought a couple of months ago are getting loose around the waist - I am going to have a bit of a shopping spree come May when I will hopefully have reached my target :)

And I wore my engagement ring for the first time since before my last pregnancy the other day - still a little tight but getting there :)
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've lost 55LB overall and 25 in my latest try, since Thanksgiving and I have noticed it all over. I have had to buy new pants and even just this morning dressing for work I went to put on a pair that I am pretty sure fit me just a week or two ago and they were too big. Had to put on the ones I bought last week that were TIGHT when I bought them seem to fit good today at work. My wife made me buy new jeans a week or two ago she said my jeans were falling off of me.
  • tgdillon
    Options
    definately energy level and pants fitting better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!