Need Motivation!

Options
I am new to the Forum, but have used MFP in the past. I am looking to lose 15 pounds. I need the extra push to make it work and I need some friends to help me.

I am from Central NJ (Hillsborough)
38 yr old
Married
Mom to 2 boys (8 & 10)
:smile:

Replies

• KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! I am horrible at motivating myself. I have a little more than 15 lbs to lose though (about 50 more) and just starting out is really hard. I had a baby last March and he was my very first! However I gain way too much and am now having a helluva time getting it back off. I have never been this big in my life. I was athletic in high school and was even an officer for my dance team, then I joined the Marine Corps. I stayed pretty even in my height and weight standard while I was in, but I am way over now. And I swear I live in the fried food capital of the world.... Houston, Texas!!! I mean we even have a fried food festival here in Texas every year! Basically, its really hard to get myself motivated, but I know its better to fight when you have someone to back you up. So in the words of Doc Holiday.... I'll be your huckleberry