1 Yr Progress - with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!! You look AMAZING! :flowerforyou: Thank you for sharing your journey. I was starting to feel so defeated today. Your post was just what I needed to get back into the swing of things.

I can't look at this from today - I need to look at this a year from now!
  • frankyk89
    frankyk89 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • Lizzythecat
    Options
    What an inspirational post! You look great (for what it's worth I think you look better now than in your early 20s picture).
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Great job. Bump for inspiration!
  • Chris5138
    Options
    Great results!!! Thank you for sharing with us. It works if we work it!!!
  • PrettyGirlsOnFire
    PrettyGirlsOnFire Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! It's so nice to see other tall girls' success stories!! :)
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Great attitude, great results. I look forward to reviewing some of your suggested resources. Thank you!

Michael
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Good to read..u have nicely put all the info out there..and very sensible... thanks a ton!
  • CathyMW813
    CathyMW813 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. This kind of post is helpful because in addition to inspiring us, you've laid out the roadmap you took thus providing for us an example (not a blueprint) of what can be done. I really appreciate it and I'm sure I'm not the only one who does.

This^^^^^
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Freaking Awesome!!! Great job!
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Oh and I agree, I also think I look better now than I did in my early 20s. I hated being super skinny and I knew nothing about building muscle. I am so, so happy at a higher weight and I love my new muscles.

Thank you for your kind words everyone and I'm glad my engineering/logical self translated well when I laid out everything I did. LOL.
  • tinabuggy
    Options
    Great pics:smile:
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to see the beautiful smile of a beautiful friend. Your story clearly shows how much strength can be gained when the focus stops solely on weight loss. The remarkable difference you've shown is primarily in body composition and confidence. Well done Lady!
  • TiffanyDrum
    Options
    Congrats on great results for your hard work!
  • GetDemGainz
    Options
    Amazing results and advice. You look fit and strong, great work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!