Healthy and delicious cookbooks?

LolaBug85
LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
I absolutely LOVE to cook and I'm looking for some healthy cookbooks! Any suggestions? Looking for recipes that actually taste good too! What cookbook(s) would you recommend?

Replies

• Anything by Cooking Light is usually pretty dependable for taste and lots of options.
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Hungry Girl 300 under 300 is good. So is The Betty Crocker 300 calorie cookbook.
  • Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    I love to use my Weight Watchers Cookbook ( I have the all time favorites edition). It tells you what a serving size is and how many calories are in it. I don't do weight watchers but they're recipes are all low calorie. I also love to use www.skinnytaste.com. There are a ton of awesome yummy recipes on there with calorie and serving sizes! On Skinnytaste most of those recipes you don't even have to be a skilled cook to do! Plus, it took weeks for my family to figure out that we were eating a healthier diet! It was all so yummy no one questioned it!
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Any of the Clean Eating cookbooks, I have the original Clean Eating and The Best of Clean Eating, love them.
  • Elainejk21
    Elainejk21 Posts: 121 Member
    The newer Moosewood cookbook. I am not a vegetarian by any means but I especially love the soup and sauces sections. Everything is pretty healthy and the recipes are easy to follow (IMO).

http://www.amazon.com/Moosewood-Cookbook-Katzens-Classic-Cooking/dp/1580081304
  • debs398
    debs398 Posts: 24 Member
    At the moment I am loving "The Hairy Dieters" cookbook, so many lovely easy recipes in there and its everyday food
  • LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    At the moment I am loving "The Hairy Dieters" cookbook, so many lovely easy recipes in there and its everyday food

I keep hearing about that cookbook. I need to check it out for sure! I'll have to see if my local bookstore carries it :)