Not new, but I'm back!

Options
Hello everyone! I am a former MFP success story. I joined 2 &1/2 years ago after having my son, to lose the pregnancy weight. That was the very first time I had ever needed to lose weight and although I didn't have much weight to lose, it was a real struggle for me. After meeting my weightloss and fitness goals, I continued to use MFP for maintenance purposes and then I got pregnant again. I continued my fitness routine for the first couple of months but then I started having complications so I stopped. After a very rocky pregnancy, a c-section and bringing my tiny, but otherwise healthy baby girl into the world, I find myself needing to lose 15-20 lbs again. So, the last few weeks I've been playing around with my diet and exercise routine, kinda trying to figure out what I'm going to be doing to lose the weight with a wild and crazy 2&1/2 year old boy, and beautiful 10 week old baby girl to care for. I think I've got it figured out now and I can't wait to get started! Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :smile:

Replies

• nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and congratulations on your new addition. Since you are already a superstar using MFP, I know you will reach your goals.
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck with your journey.

I love your profile photo, your daughter looks tiny.

Note to self... do not get broody, do not get broody... too old for babies. :wink:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Yes, she was 6 weeks premature and weighed 3lb 3oz at birth. She's doing great now though, gaining quickly. 9lbs at 10 weeks old. YAY!
  • HowzItGoinEh
    Options
    Added! I'm always looking for new friends for a little mutual *kitten*-kickery. :)
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!