Need help

Options
My goals are to eat 1750 calories a day. I can't do that, I am finding it hard lately to stay around 2400 to 2500. I give tennis lessons and I will eat fruit and ham sandwiches and sugar free pudding and a ton of water throughout an eight hour day of tennis and after I go do my workout. I typically do 2 hours of cardio or 45 minutes of weightlifting and 1:15 of cardio, I only lift every other day. I am getting in great shape and have shed 55 pounds in about 3 months. Exercising has gotten more intense each week, since I started in December, but I am starving at night, even after 2500 calories, I cannot continue like this, I have to eat more. Any one can provide any help. I don't have time to do a lot of cooking and my wife cooks for the family and I usually eat some of that when I get home. I just try to do proper portions, but I am so hungry at around 10 at night, that it is very easy to eat another 400 to 500 calories, which can put me anywhere from 2500 to 3000 calories.

Advice or help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Replies

• RLCoach
    RLCoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My goals are to eat 1750 calories a day. I can't do that, I am finding it hard lately to stay around 2400 to 2500. I give tennis lessons and I will eat fruit and ham sandwiches and sugar free pudding and a ton of water throughout an eight hour day of tennis and after I go do my workout. I typically do 2 hours of cardio or 45 minutes of weightlifting and 1:15 of cardio, I only lift every other day. I am getting in great shape and have shed 55 pounds in about 3 months. Exercising has gotten more intense each week, since I started in December, but I am starving at night, even after 2500 calories, I cannot continue like this, I have to eat more. Any one can provide any help. I don't have time to do a lot of cooking and my wife cooks for the family and I usually eat some of that when I get home. I just try to do proper portions, but I am so hungry at around 10 at night, that it is very easy to eat another 400 to 500 calories, which can put me anywhere from 2500 to 3000 calories.

Advice or help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
  • lesliemassage
    Options
    Have you calculated how many calories you're burning with exercise? It sounds to me like you can afford to eat a lot more than you are right now. 55 lbs in 3 months is huge. Calculate how many calories your burning and then add that many back into your daily calorie allotment.