what I want most right now is

Options
1234568»

Replies

• SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds Sausage and Egg McMuffin, Hash Brown and a Chocolate Milkshake.

Followed by a Krispy Kreme doughnut, just the original glazed will do.

And then maybe another Sausage and Egg McMuffin? With extra cheese.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    You guys are making me want a milkshake, too. Peer pressure!
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    You guys are making me want a milkshake, too. Peer pressure!

I was just thinking one would go down but reading it three times does make one thirsty ....Chocolate milkshake for me please
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I was just thinking one would go down but reading it three times does make one thirsty ....Chocolate milkshake for me please

A week or two ago I was at a bar in St Louis that served alcoholic milkshakes made with ice cream that the restaurant/bar made in-house. Um, Rumchata milk shake with cinnamon ice cream? Yes, please. Or for the bacon-minded among you, bourbon, salted caramel ice cream, and candied bacon shake?

This is why I am here... :drinker:
  • leska1216
    Options
    What I want most right now is:

to be in the bed 3 hrs away, after
    a long hot massage, then
    we could 'make waffles' (to take a term from another thread).

But since that isn't going to happen, being asleep here in my bed would be great. To be rested when I get up. And get my to-do list finished.
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options

A week or two ago I was at a bar in St Louis that served alcoholic milkshakes made with ice cream that the restaurant/bar made in-house. Um, Rumchata milk shake with cinnamon ice cream? Yes, please. Or for the bacon-minded among you, bourbon, salted caramel ice cream, and candied bacon shake?

This is why I am here... :drinker:

Yes please and I'll be right there with ya....
  • irvinedbs
    Options
    A roll in the hay with my man and a MASSIVE bar of chocolate.

Alas, in work answering phones and chewing gum :grumble:
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    a full body massage in the sunshine
  • Chrystalsa
    Options
    I'd like to have a good MOVIE to watch as I sip on a hot black tea & snuggle up under warm crisp covers fresh out of the dryer...burr! It's snowing here!
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    a full body massage in the sunshine

I like the sound of that. I just want a valentine this year :wink:
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I would love for all of my work to be done so I can just sit around all day in my office and watch TV.
  • IronHutch
    IronHutch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

Hahaha...got the munchies?
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    sleep.
  • charlenelockhart3
    Options
    my gorgeous sexy husband x
  • grabenson7
    Options
    a pint of beer or 2
  • never124get
    Options
    1) To be in bed sleeping.
    2) Warmer weather!!
    3) Fried chicken...weird cravings at 7:00 in the morning! But I think I'll just stick to my oatmeal and banana :happy: