A Video You Won't Regret Watching. Very Inspirational!

Options

Replies

• Fat2wannabFit
    Options
    I know I'm not a in the greatest shape as I could be in, but I am on that road. Watching this video is such an inspirational story of one man that did not give up and has proof that if you put your heart and soul into changing your like around anyone can, and no excuses. He worked his *kitten* off, and in the long run he proved to others that the doctors were wrong saying "he'd never walk again". If this doesn't put tears to your eyes and motivate you, then somethings wrong. Proud of Diamond Dallas Page for being the one to step up to the plate and helped this man out. Three thumbs up.
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow......that's.....incredible! Have to admit, it made me get a bit misty eyed.
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    bump for later so that I can watch it at home...dont want to peel onions while at work!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    wow...that motivated me to get up off my *kitten* this morning...thanks! I have no other words!
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Oh man, that made me tear up. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD! I'm in tears! Wow, just...wow!
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    ummmm i cant access facebook at work.......ill just imagine what it couldve been...THX!!

3879_-_animated_gif_chuck_norris_dodgeball_thumbs_up.gif
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I didn't really feel like crying right now, thanks. :P Amazing.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I do not know about everyone else but I plan on using the tears this video brought as more fuel to motivate me to both help me succeed on my journey and help others with theirs.
  • Tenzuya
    Tenzuya Posts: 64
    Options
    Damn onions
  • Kelly043
    Kelly043 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just started doing the DDP/YRG Yoga DVD with my husband a few days befroe I saw this video on another friend's facebook post. It is truly inspirational! I was having trouble re-starting my exercise program because I kept getting little injuries and pulling leg muscles when doing every day activities! I thought I'd give this a try, thinking the streching alone could help me get back in shape enough to start exercising again without constantly getting injured.

I have never been interested in doing Yoga before, but this guy definitely has inspired me to keep doing this workout!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! amazing...
  • bigcle82
    bigcle82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I second that
  • Cassycat
    Cassycat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Every excuse I thought I had is now null and void.
  • ambernbarrier
    ambernbarrier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Omg I cried. This is so beautiful and inspiring thank you for sharing.
  • jimmh559
    jimmh559 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did he do it by just doing yoga? What was his routine like?

From what I understand, Arthur followed the eating recommendations on the DVDs and kept at the yoga as he lost weight. An ex-wrestler named Diamond Dallas Page created a program to heal himself after an injury, and marketed it as "alternative yoga" to the public. It's not your traditional meditation type yoga. He combines yoga with isometrics and you end up sweating bullets and shaking by the end of the routine. I started a week ago on them, and it kicks my butt.

I thought the instructor looked familiar
    Diamond Dallas Page=DDP
    Why couldn't I put that together?
  • XoxKellyxox
    XoxKellyxox Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow that was truly amazing!!! "I can swift this weight after watching that" . my inspiration what a legend xx
  • xxxtracyxxx
    xxxtracyxxx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Cant watch at work, will have a look when get home....
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Bumping to view later!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!