mostly cause I'm bored : ) - pets

Options

Replies

• caloreecounter
    Options
    Oh I forgot my 12 yr.old Love bird ,Shelby ** only loves me,bites everyone else... Had her since she was hatched :-) pretty girl !
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    Diesel~ Full blooded St Bernard 1 1/2 yrs old...great dog but loves to steal things from neighbors to chew on...LAZY!
    Lily~ Puggle 1yr 3 mon...the poopmonster...thats why shes outside!
    Bella~ pug 4mons today :-) she is a BRAT...chews, bites, barks...hides all the socks! But she is my BABY!!
    Tiger~ my cat who thinks he is king but hates it when Bella chases him through the house lol about 4-5 yrs old

Erin
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I have two miniature dachshunds

Brutus (who is absolutely pretty, but dumb as a post)

and

Schnitzel (who is built like a little tank, and smart and devious) (he's my favourite)
  • gnme4243
    gnme4243 Posts: 120
    Options
    1 Dog- German Shepherd named Sieger (he's perfect)
    2 Cats (my son's) Emma and Tess (husband and I tolerate them because my son adores them)

:flowerforyou:
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    Options
    I have 2 adult cats Cassie and Callie, 1 is a tabby moggy and one is a tabby tortie Devon Rex (the ones with curly fur). They are both almost 5.

I just got a new black and white kitten today, he is 7 weeks old and as yet is unnamed, I would like C name like the others but can't find a boys name I like, ideas appreciated :)
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Zack, 8 year old Pembroke Welch Corgi (turned 8 on tuesday)
    The last dog I grew up with that my parents still have is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi; she'll be 11 this year. My brother and I named her Corkie - creative, huh? :wink: They've got her on a diet because she got too many treats :laugh:

@stratdl, my friends have pure bred beagles and the one they fixed is FAT!! She'll eat them out of house and home if they let her :laugh: The non-fixed one is not slim, but no where's near as fat.
  • arfletcher
    arfletcher Posts: 143
    Options
    Oh I forgot my 12 yr.old Love bird ,Shelby ** only loves me,bites everyone else... Had her since she was hatched :-) pretty girl !

:laugh: I've had rats like that!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    1 ADORABLE 8 year old long hair tortoise shell kittie- Princess Adeline Fluffybottom (she has her mom fully trained and house broken)

1 fiesty (yes fiesty) Turtle named Gertrude. (if she was a little quicker she'd bite my nose off given the opportunity... thank god she's slow.)

They're my goils and I love them! :bigsmile:
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    1 dog - Sassy - 1/2 rat terrier, 1/2 chihuahua and she's AWESOME! :)
  • jsturman
    jsturman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    we just got an 8 week old black male dachshund.............."Oscar".........he sooooo cute! Love him already!
  • BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Beeker - Beagle 6 yrs
    Petri Dish - Dachshund 9 months
    Natalie - Grey Short Hair 7 yrs
    Tootie - Grey Short Hair 7 yrs
  • GRose
    GRose Posts: 69
    Options
    I have a 2-year-old Basset Hound mix (he's a TANK!) named Chewy (after Chewbacca, not because he chews) & an almost 7-year-old Boxer named Anna. They're my "babies" and I don't know what my husband & I would do without them.
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    1 Dog - 2 yr old yellow Lab - Mona Mia
    1 Cat - 1 yr old torti - Penelope Lane (we call her Penny or Cheese) she is pretty much the dominant one and seems to think she is a dog.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Kenzie - 4 y.o. red miniature dachshund
    Teagan - 2 y.o. black and tan miniature dachshund
    Spot - just-turned-11 y.o. chestnut gelding appendix
    Elka - 8 y.o. German Shepherd
    Maddie - 3 y.o. salt and pepper mini Schnauzer

(apparently we like German dogs)
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I have two wonderful cats who are my babies!

1 - Flower, 5 lbs. manx, very devious and spunky
    2 - Bartleby, 20 lbs. American Short hair, very smart and he is my 'mama's boy' baby
  • TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Options
    Oooooh, here we go. I have:

3 cats- Kaida, Loki, and Raven

1 dog- He's an Irish Setter/Lab mix named Titan

I also have a 75 galon saltwater aquarium with a lawnmower blenny named "Lenny", a blue cloud damsel named "Jaws" and a lionfish named "Fluffy"
  • springgrl
    springgrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    1 dog - 12yr old Lab Mix named Akane, she's in my pic and ticker cause I am a crazy dog lady.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    One very pretty long haired gray kitty cat that we adopted from my daughter because she got deployed to Cuba. Daughter was suppose to take her cat back when she returned a few years ago but we still have her. She (the cat) has this really long name that I can never remember. All I can remember is Fluffy Meowington
    One short haired gray cat named Moses (MoMo for short) who just recently passed away, he was over 17 yrs. old. I miss him.
    Two gold fish: It 'n It and It'll.
  • pinnaclered
    Options
    I have 2 ferrets:
    Missy- the feisty one
    zara- the clumsy one

and a dog- Bailey (cross jackrussell and think sometype of pit bull) the crazy one
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend-Danny 21 years old (not trained well)
    2 dogs-Bailey and Angel (pit bull and lab trained very well)
    My daughter is Baylee but she's trained pretty well!:laugh:

Victorian Bulldog - LuLu
    Devil Poodle-Daisey
    Turtle-Franklin