HELLO MyFitnessPal

Options
:wink: Hello,

I'm fairly new to MyFitnessPal. I've been using it for about a week now, and really like it. I find it very helpful to use the diary to track all of my food intake. I was also bold enough to make it public, which helps me stay accountable to my friends. I've got a failry long journey in front of me before I reach my goal weight, but am dedicated to making it happen. I first started my journey on 12/18/2012 and have lost 41lbs since then. It's been coming off a bit easy, but I'm just waiting for it to slow down. I want to get connected with a strong support network to help me stay motivated. In the past this type of motivation would come in waves, and force my weight to go up or down, but I never accomplished serious weight loss, or even been in a position to try and keep it off, LOL. If you'd like to be my friend and offer support and advise I'm all ears. :)

Replies

• psheppa
    Options
    Bump
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much on the same journey as you, except older. Feel free to add me if you want, I try to get on here daily and at a minimum check it on my phone!