What's for dinner tonight?

Options
I've only recently got home from work (in England, it's 9.30pm) so had some 'super green soup' followed by strawberries and yoghurt.

How about everyone else? What food do you have planned for this evening?

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• ejay90
    ejay90 Posts: 42
    Options
    dont eat late as its bad for digestion but i had 1 quorn fillet, 1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 cup green beans and dry fried mushrooms 1 and 1/2 cup... came just under 140 cals ish
  • jcartwright2008
    jcartwright2008 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Venison steak and salad :happy:
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm having a spicy shrimp tempura roll from Whole Foods. YUM!
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm making homemade pizza....and I can't wait!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Mine was a weight watchers chicken pie with steamed cabbage, carrots, onion & parsnips.

But as OP is in Manchester, well done for not popping into the chippy for pie, chips & gravy on way home -)
  • lightenup267
    Options
    a hard boiled egg, two ounces of 98% lean ground beef mixed with mined mushrooms (adds bulk without the calories!!) topped with sauteed onions and a bag of steamed broccoli/cauliflower/carrot with cheese from green giant and maybe a little bit of green beans...i'm HUNGRY!! haha :)
  • bicoastalgirl
    bicoastalgirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    we are having pork chops, baked potatoes and steamed peas. wine for dessert.
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    i threw a pork tenderloin and cut up potatoes in the crock pot. smells yummy! i never know what time my fiance will be some from work. so its quick and easy to throw in and is ready when he gets home.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Girls night out here and we're doing mexican so..... fish tacos with no pico and a couple of carolina blue margaritas for me :)
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Barley, basil & tomato salad with spinach and, if I get ambitious, a roasted red onion. And a glass of wine, because. But only after I go to the gym and pay my dues...and pay my dues...
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Shrimp and veggie stir fry and red quinoa.
  • laccy40
    laccy40 Posts: 136
    Options
    Egg tortilla for me with bacon and baked beans.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Good question. We have green beans. So, something protein-y and green beans...

Maybe trout?
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Beef roast (in the crockpot), baked potato, and green beans.
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Taco salad with plain greek yogurt and salsa on top. One of my favorites!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Pot roast in the crock pot with No Yoke Noodles and French Cut Green Beans. I am working from home today with a sick kid and the crock pot started smelling really good about an hour ago and dinner isn't for several more hours.....:sad:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Almond encrusted orange roughy with brown & wild rice, grilled red, yellow & orange peppers and onions.
  • erinlibke
    erinlibke Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Homemade multigrain pizza with fat free ham and loads of veggies. Side garden salad with balsamic glaze (that I have to buy when I go back to England- its the best)
  • joannehutchinson
    joannehutchinson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Having 6 can chicken tortilla soup and its gonna be delish!
  • DanceFittDiva
    DanceFittDiva Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken and rice soup! :tongue: