Looking for Legit Friends that workout

2»

Replies

• Finished Insanity, workin on speed and strength training while still mixing in cardio to cut weight. I'm down, Lets go!!!
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    I'm not what you are looking for.

She's my mfp wifey. Can't have her.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    And I do insanity, lift weights and I'm training to get skinny. Add if you dare.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    I'm not what you are looking for.

She's my mfp wifey. Can't have her.

True story.
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    feel free to add me :) I'm on every day, ignore the start date, I made a new account, I've been active for a year but just really decided to get serious last month after a few months on half-a$$ing it, I lift weights 3 days a week and run at home 3 days a week, but log my workouts under my notes.
  • bfcano
    bfcano Posts: 19
    I'm sending you a friend request! I work out mostly everyday. I'm a hardcore runner but I also do circuit training, pilates, yoga, & spinning. I've also been known to pack in 2 workouts a day, one at lunch and another after work.
  • Feel free to add me. I work out 6-7x/week doing TurboFire and/or Les Mills Combat.
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    You can add me, I'm on here every day and I just started Slim in 6, starting lifting as well right away, yoga and circuit as well :)
  • waskier
    waskier Posts: 254 Member
    Sent.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    I log my food daily as well as my workouts, and my workout notes will often contain what I did as far as strength sets and whatnot. Tonight might be an exception as I may be taking a rest day, but this would be my first 100% rest day of the year. Anyone who wants to can add me!
  • KarenJ15
    KarenJ15 Posts: 81 Member
    I log all my food and exercise every day (have been on here for 60 days) and workout every day. Feel free to add me. :)
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Yeah man, I'll jump in and shoot you an add. I'm on MFP almost every day. You just gotta tell me about life up in Kodiak sometime. Make me feel better about how freakin' cold it is here right now.
  • I'm up for new friends! I log every day, work out about 5 days a week, and run. I am thinking about starting to lift...like not with the machines but ACTUAL lifting...it would be nice to have some friends who know anything about it!
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    I'm a 3 to 4 times a week guy here