I Dunno About You Guys...

Options
BUT I'M EXCITED FOR PS3 SKYRIM DLC's. I just started my diet back up, this is gonna hurt it so much! xD
All three of them, in three weeks this month. I nearly exploded in Gamestop when I went in to get Just Dance 4.

/gamergasm over

Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for the sequel to MK9...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    BUT I'M EXCITED FOR PS3 SKYRIM DLC's. I just started my diet back up, this is gonna hurt it so much! xD
    All three of them, in three weeks this month. I nearly exploded in Gamestop when I went in to get Just Dance 4.

/gamergasm over

Yer, liKe...Totes caaaah-ute. Fer reelz.

Borderlands iI FTW.
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    I haven't played MK in forever, I'll have to look into it.
    And I tried out Borderland 2, it was pretty fun. But Skyrim has caught my heart. My poor fiance` became a Skyrim Widower for a while when I first got it.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I can't play games like Skyrim...because I'm not very good at gaming moderation...and because my wife would take the kids and leave me...and I'd miss them (when I eventually stopped playing).
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I can't play games like Skyrim...because I'm not very good at gaming moderation...and because my wife would take the kids and leave me...and I'd miss them (when I eventually stopped playing).
    ^Pretty much why I don't play Elder Scrolls that often.

My husband wouldn't leave me, but he'd be trying to pry the controller out of my hand so he could play, and our child would probably end up going hungry.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

I have a similar problem (No SO though but the kids would get very vocal very quickly) I used to play WOW with what others would term a little (lot) obsesivly . My sister finally stages an "intervention" and I'm no longer playing every once and a while it calls to me though and I have to resist the urge lol
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Are these new DLC's for XBOX as well? I didn't know there were more coming out!
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    Yeah...I won't lie, when I first got it, I was playing 4+ hours a day. After a couple of weeks, I was like "WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?" Then I answered, "Oh yeah, becoming an Arch-Mage."

And no, just the old ones and Dragonborn.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I won't lie, when I first got it, I was playing 4+ hours a day. After a couple of weeks, I was like "WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?" Then I answered, "Oh yeah, becoming an Arch-Mage."

And no, just the old ones and Dragonborn.

Haha, good I wasn't looking forward to spending more on DLC's for it anytime soon.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    The DLC is the same as Xbox360, right? It's just now coming to PS3? I haven't gotten Dragonborn, but I love the **** out of Dawnguard because VAMPIRES (the vampire quests in the original content were some of my fav). Hearthfire's okay.

My fiance and I are pretty equal partners in video game excess; he plays Skyrim so much that I have a hard time falling asleep WITHOUT hearing it in the background these days.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Oh and if your looking for gamer friends

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/36-mfp-gamers

Heres our forum lol
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    ^Pretty much why I don't play Elder Scrolls that often.

My husband wouldn't leave me, but he'd be trying to pry the controller out of my hand so he could play, and our child would probably end up going hungry.

This is why we're not allowed to play WOW anymore. My little needs food and attention. And I need to not sit on my a.ss in front of the computer all day.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I haven't played ANY of the Skyrim DLCs yet, which makes me sad. I had to give vanilla up because it was interfering with my sleep schedule. So I've been playing Planetside 2 as it's easier to jump in, joke around with my outfit on Teamspeak, then jump off when I'm ready for bed.
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    Yeah, sometimes I had to remind my guy that hey, it's five flipping AM right now, and that he needs sleep.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    old news if you have a 360 ;P
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    PC > 360/PS3

Just sayin'
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options