Trader Joe's?

Options
Please share your favorite TJ's food, meals, or treats. I had the Roasted Vegetable Multi-Grain frozen lasagna tonight for dinner and it was fantastic! I'm always looking for quick meals with my busy schedule.

Replies

• davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love there smoked salmon
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    The frozen turkey meatballs are wonderful on pasta. Also, a great dinner to come home to: throw one of their simmer sauces over some boneless, skinless chicken thighs in the Crock Pot and let simmer all day, and when you're ready to eat toss a bag of their frozen organic brown rice into the microwave. Dinner's ready in 3-4 minutes.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    I always buy a few regular things there, frozen fire roasted corn, frozen soycutash, tri color quinoa, roasted red pepper and artichoke tapanede, basil tomato marinara, edamame thins, pita crackers
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Not much help OP, but wasn't disappointed with anything I have had from there. I visited Trader Joe's for the first time in November, boy do I wish we had something similar here in the UK for the quality, range and price.

Andy
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When I'm able, I like to get 95% of my groceries from Trader Joe's. Often the only thing I don't get is garlic, because I use a lot of it to cook & need bigger jars.
    Organic brown rice fussili pasta
    Organic broccoli
    Reduced fat mozzarella cheese
    Organic tomatoes
    Organic avocados
    Zucchini & squash
    Peanut butter, jam, spices
    SO much good cheese!
    Garlic potatoes in the frozen section
    Bean burritos
    Soy yogurt
    Chocolate Fiberful bars