to anyone who likes subway..

Options
Came across this today on the web, and it's super cool. You can enter exactly what's all in your sub (which meat, veggies, sauce, etc.) and it gives you all the nutritional info. I know you can get the calories off the subway site but I just thought this was cool, especially for those who love to add lots on there subs.

http://www.nutritionix.com/subway/nutrition-calculator

have a great day everyone :)

edit: I just saw they have other restaurants too!

Replies

• stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I love when sites do this too. I think Wendys website is the same...it will show you how the macros change as you take things away or add things. So handy.

I'm also happy because I came into this thread thinking it would be a wall of text about THE DANGERS OF SODIUM RAWR!
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    It doesn't list the marinara sauce for a pizza sub... No pizza subs for me I guess :<
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I love when sites do this too. I think Wendys website is the same...it will show you how the macros change as you take things away or add things. So handy.

I'm also happy because I came into this thread thinking it would be a wall of text about THE DANGERS OF SODIUM RAWR!

hahahahha. ya I realized after I'd posted it the title made it seem like I was about to bash subway. I've just been craving subway for the past week and I think I may get some tonight!
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    It doesn't list the marinara sauce for a pizza sub... No pizza subs for me I guess :<

Same sauce as the meatballs sit in
  • davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Chick-Fl-A has one too
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Subways website does this too. They include all ingredients. And condiments too.
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    It's awesome! I used this to tweak my sandwich and make it exactly 320 calories!

Easy because I don't get any meat lol

It was also eye-opening that the wheat bread is less cals than the flatbread..I always assumed the flatbread was the lowest because it's smaller
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options

Haha me too! I LOVE Subway
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options

Yeah I know it's the same sauce, I can just never find the calories for it. I even downloaded the website's nutritional chart. It's totally missing lol. It's a big secret apparently. >__> And now this entire topic has made me want Subway. Damn it...
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Thank u!!! I had to idea about this site!
  • dandandee
    Options

Yeah I know it's the same sauce, I can just never find the calories for it. I even downloaded the website's nutritional chart. It's totally missing lol. It's a big secret apparently. >__> And now this entire topic has made me want Subway. Damn it...

sowwy. didn't mean to cause any cravings :/ lol
    that'S true though, I've never ever seen any info on JUST the marinara sauce
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options

Me too! Thanks!
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    It would be good if there was beer on that list. LOL
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Came across this today on the web, and it's super cool. You can enter exactly what's all in your sub (which meat, veggies, sauce, etc.) and it gives you all the nutritional info. I know you can get the calories off the subway site but I just thought this was cool, especially for those who love to add lots on there subs.

http://www.nutritionix.com/subway/nutrition-calculator

have a great day everyone :)

edit: I just saw they have other restaurants too!

Thanks for posting this website. I entered everything I usually get on my sub and it came out to 500 calories for a 6" sub and nearly 2,500 sodium which is our daily recommended. Wow, high sodium for such a small sub. I get ham, turkey, provolone cheese, white bread and favorite veggies and condiments. They sure add up. I thought Subway was better than McDonalds and other fast foods in the calories and nutrition department. This is an eye opener.
  • dandandee
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

no problem everyone!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Awesome link - thanks!
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    bumping! thanks!