Brazilian Butt Lift workout..

Options
Sooo I was in a huge debate on whether to go ahead and order this dvd online..I want some feedback though from people who have used it and have gotten results. I'm looking to lift, harden, but possibly shrink my *kitten* NOT make it bigger and rounder lol. If anyone has tried the workout, let me know = ]

Replies

• ccolvin19
    ccolvin19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have this workout and really like it! I tend to have a small, flat butt and it has helped me to get lift and shape. I have a friend who also is using it and loves it as well (she is more pear shaped and has lost inches already in the couple weeks she has been using it). They give you different schedules to follow depending on the results you want to achieve, which is great because it lets you personalize it to your needs. The trainer, Leandro, has a very sexy accent too, which doesn't hurt. :-)

If you want more details on the individual workouts within the program I can answer all your questions. Feel free to PM me and also friend me! I am going to be starting a challenge group soon as well for people doing Beachbody programs to stay accountable and stick to their program. I know for me I always need that extra support to stick with my home program all the way through! If it sounds like something you might be interested in let me know. I can also hook you up with cheaper shipping for the program if you want to order it! The regular website charges a lot for shipping but if you order it through a coach (which I am one) then you get a lot lower shipping and you get it a lot faster!