Boredom

Options
Message me random questions. I feel like answering questions and making new friends (:

Anything is good.
I'm an open book.
Let's go.

Replies

• markaconklin
    markaconklin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    whats good???
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    ok lol y do u stick out ur tongue so much in pictures? lol... some people think tongue rings are only good for 1 thing lol..... not good lol.. not good.... haha..
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    ok lol y do u stick out ur tongue so much in pictures? lol... some people think tongue rings are only good for 1 thing lol..... not good lol.. not good.... haha..

My tongue ring is the only piercing I ever regretted. I was happy to get rid of it.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options

My tongue ring is the only piercing I ever regretted. I was happy to get rid of it.
    HAHA!!! i never had one.... i think there pointless lol... i LOVE piercings but not those ...
    haha ur funny u had a tongue ring...!!
  • whierd
    Options
    Yeah, and they hurt like hell when you bite down on them while eating.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Predict the following reaction: C6H12O6 + 6O2 ->
  • whierd
    Options
    I wasn't messaged back. :(
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    lol haha.....
  • whierd
    Options
    u r not a nice person MIA
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    u r not a nice person MIA
    OHHH were u saying i didnt message u back!!!! HAHA I THOUGHT U MEANT HER!!!! lol this topic is about her wanting people to message her... lol... my bad lol.... i didnt know u meant i didnt message u back.

also i didnt even get a message??? im confused...
  • whierd
    Options
    I was talking about her, I was saying you're not nice for laughing at me. :tongue:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I was talking about her, I was saying you're not nice for laughing at me. :tongue:

Whierd, stop confusing the children.
  • whierd
    Options
    But ambiguity is fun. :frown:
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    uhm, my tongue ring is something that I love. I'm proud of it. Get over it? And yeah, so what if my tongue ring is good for something. grow up.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options

That whole "tongue rings are only good for one thing" crap is a myth.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options

Same here.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options

Yes! Exactly.

I love my tongue ring.
    1. because when my daughter would cry, it would distract her. It made her curious therefore she stopped crying.
    2. atleast it has a damn purpose. She said it's Pointless. Uhm, whats the POINT in any piercing. Atleast mine has a use.
    3. Not everyone with a tongue piercing USES it that way
    4. The tongue is one of the places I thought would hurt to get pierced, so I tried it, It didn't hurt a bit.
    5. I'm non conformist. I'm going to do what I please, and if someone has something to say about it, idgaf. I am proud of me and the things I do.
    6. My boyfriend and I got them done TOGETHER! ( a lot smarter than getting matching, or couples tattoos)
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options

Yes! Exactly.

I love my tongue ring.
    1. because when my daughter would cry, it would distract her. It made her curious therefore she stopped crying.
    2. atleast it has a damn purpose. She said it's Pointless. Uhm, whats the POINT in any piercing. Atleast mine has a use.
    3. Not everyone with a tongue piercing USES it that way
    4. The tongue is one of the places I thought would hurt to get pierced, so I tried it, It didn't hurt a bit.
    5. I'm non conformist. I'm going to do what I please, and if someone has something to say about it, idgaf. I am proud of me and the things I do.
    6. My boyfriend and I got them done TOGETHER! ( a lot smarter than getting matching, or couples tattoos)

Yeah I had my done three times because I kept thinking I wanted utnoierced again. It didn't hurt but annoyed me. I always would bite on it and when bored I would run it along the back of my teeth, which ruins the protective enamel. So I finally decided enough was enough and got rid of it.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    What do you wanna be when you grow up?
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    im chad how u bored :)