Valentines day/Anniversary

Options
jordanlell
jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
I need some help with ideas for my boyfriend for valentines day and our 4th anniversary(they're three days apart). I want to do something really nice, but I have next to no money for it and very little in the way of creative talents. And before you all start going off about how valentine's day is a load of crap, I've been really bad about gifts this last year(birthday AND christmas), with the aforementioned money constraints and lack of imagination.

Thoughts?

Replies

• ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Not sure the kind of people you are.

but if you have little money, I'd say rent a movie that he's been wanting to watch or something close to it.

Put some candles on, find a sexy outfit, and tease him bit. (:

Do something romantic and sexy, guys might act like valentines day is stupid, but none of them can resist when a woman takes control like that and makes it fun.

Get him to take a bubble bath with you, candles etc.

Those are fun easy cheap things to do, that are romantic. (:

oh, and cook him dinner. His favorite.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Make a homemade dinner and eat it naked. :) Then give each other massages.

It's my anniversary too. :heart:
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Our wedding anniversary is 4 days before Valentne's Day, so we make a big deal out of it. In fact, we are going to Vegas this year to celebrate :heart: :heart:

That being said, if you are tight on $$, you can do something that I did years ago - make a love "coupon" of some sort for each day of the year, to be cashed in whenever he wants. This was a big hit with my hubby when we were still dating. I also added some special quotes/comments/private jokes to some of the coupons to really personalize them. It was pretty cute to see 365 little pieces of paper fall out of the card I got him! :laugh:
  • JRaeZins
    JRaeZins Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    deck of cards and write a reason why you love them one each card
  • Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The deck of cards is just too adorable...my son's girlfriend did that for him. the front one was 52 reasons I love you...a reason on each card she hole punched them and put them on a ring, decorated them with a few stickers construction paper etc...the last one was Love Brooke Valentines Day 2013...very sweet! :-) Oh and yes she did show me LOL