Off to a great start, could use some friends for support!

Options
Hey everyone!

These past few weeks have been wonderful - I'm sticking to my food and exercise goals and am encouraged by the weight I've lost so far. BUT... I know it won't always be this easy. I'm in this for the long haul and that means there will be days when I eat more than I'd like, days I decide to be lazy and skip the gym, and weeks where the scale just doesn't budge.

I would really love some friends on here to keep me motivated!! I'm here daily and will be logging everything honestly - the good and the bad. I'm a fierce competitor and am game for any challenges you'd like to throw at me. There's no need to sugar coat feedback with me... I give you all permission to kick my butt :)

Best of luck to all of you in your journey. Just remember, the struggle is worth it!!!
Jenn

Replies

• Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hey! Nice to meet ya! I started about a year ago. Stopped logging half way through the summer and picked back up again in December. I log it all too...the good, the bad and the UGLY! Like my 890 sundae from Friendly's tonight ;-/ I'll send you a request!
  • jessicabakernyc
    jessicabakernyc Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just sent you a request. I'm trying to log every bite, and have a goal to exercise 3x per week. I've got a long way to go, but I'm taking it slow & steady and have lost 5 pounds already. I'm also looking for friends... so please feel free to add me! Thanks, and good luck!
  • willlywillly
    Options
    count me in as a friend....losing weight is a life style not a one time event....we can preserve together one day at a time
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    We could all use some motivational friends. Go ahead and add me.
  • Rdquock
    Rdquock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love myfitnesspal, it definately keeps me accountable for what I eat and my excersize, what a great idea! I also can us motivation and encouragement now and then, and I am working on building a habit with daily excersize and eating clean. Add me if u like :)
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, :-)
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a request now:)