looking for a buddy

Ok so I am a single mom of a 3yo little girl. I've always been heavy but I'm at my heaviest at 280. I will try things for a couple weeks at most, hit a plateau then think 'o, well if I'm working so hard and not losing anything, then why not eat what I want and stay the same?' And I know that's not the right attitude, I just lose the motivation to continue. I know if I can keep up with the exercise and food logging I can be successful which is much easier when I know I have to answer to someone and step up. I also live in the northeast which makes it difficult to get out and walk/jog (the path I use is snowed/iced over) so I don't know what kind of exercises to do to replace that. So if there is anyone else out there that needs someone for motivation, support and help hold accountable, add me as a friend and let's get started. I'm looking to lose 100lbs to begin with. Thanks! (I think I might've originally posted in the wrong section...sorry!)

Replies

• I'll support you!!! I've sent you a friend request :)
  • Logging in everyday and doing the food diary will keep you on track. When you see it written down it makes a big difference. I will encourage , add me if you like. I still have 70 lbs too loose.
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    I'm also a single mother but I have four beautiful children, feel free to add
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    I know what you mean! But I feel different this time! I feel more determined to get all this weight off NOW! I am 5'2" and weigh 214 lbs. My goal is to reach 130 lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • I will be your buddy. i need encouragement too. I need to take off about 50 pounds and get down because I don't stick with anything to long. I have some health problems and work long hours so I use that as an excuse to not stick to a program. I will encourage you and vice versa....Thanks