Just a rant

Options
Community on here is a little bit like facebook. What I mean by that is there are a lot of friend collectors who request a person with no reason as to why and never say anything to them even if you message or comment them.
Kind of weird regarding the fact I'm starting to think it might be a stalking thing. I like interactive friends on here not a bunch of faces on my profiles wall.

Replies

• Vlly4life15
    Vlly4life15 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTztBbOkMU5a1JF6lZV_L19sR1HEFCZXZW6ic8hm4K3uFzCqFq3

Nah I hear yah man
  • Roboartist
    Options
    I guess I lucked into some really decent friends here. I know one personally, the others leave comments at least once a week. I think that is reasonable for people who have jobs, need gym time and probably time to shop for and cook food. There are spurts where everyone is talking and spurts where I know everyone is busy.

If somebody doesn't even reply to you ever I would suggest removing them as a friend. Keep the ones who have been your support.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I guess people just don't want to be as lonely on the internet, as they are in real life
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    You know you don't have to accept them, there is a decline button next to the accept one :-P

But ya I know what you mean, I have 17 friend requests right now with no messages with them that I haven't declined yet. It's like a stranger on a bus trying to lean on you before they even are a sleep.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    completely agree with you, I have even posted the normal disclaimer on my profile "add a note" and a set of rules to be my friend but they keep coming daily. although decline is getting easier and easier to push.