Who is me? Me, myself and I.

Options
Hiya MFPers :wink:
I just recently started a diet and using MFP is really helping me! But it feels a bit lonely on here, I'd like to make some friends and hear of other people's progresses and success story so please add me if you wish. We can chat about anything and motivate one another! What do you think? :smile:
Introducing myself, well I have been overweight my whole life :( I am starting University this year and hoping to slim down and create a newer me. I'm sure there are other's out there who wish for the same. Dieting is new to me as I have never done it or tried it before. I went to the gym for about 2 months and lost no weight but a few cm's off parts of my body. I started dieting 2 days ago and already lost .5kg. I am very happy that I am making progress with the help of MFP's calories counter!
I will share my success story when I reach my goal weight. My aim is to lose 10kg within half a year! :glasses:

Anyways, nice to you all of you fellow MFPers and I hope to see your success stories too! :drinker: