Does anyone follow Tosca Reno's - Clean Eat Diet?

Options
I love here and all the cook books. The meals are quick to make, healthy and It is not as hard as it seems to make the changes suggested in the book. Just wondering, if I can make some Clean Eat friends or chat about how others feel about her approch to eating?

Replies

• SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I think this approach is the only way to achieve a cellulite free, tight, muscular physique. =) I have all of her cook books and subscribe to clean eating magazine.
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    I have not read her book and have only purchased one Clean Eating magazine, but I eat clean 80-90% of the time. There are a few threads here with clean eaters on it. I started eating clean last fall, and I love it! Eating whole, natural foods is energizing! It is definitely worth the effort and cost to eat this way. I want to get more comfortable with cooking and baking *clean*. I think Tosca has many fans!!

Good luck!
  • Jes21sica
    Jes21sica Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I don't have her books but I've thought about buying them. I do read Clean Eating magazine, and while I don't follow it to a t, I try to eat that way most of the time.
  • bememorable
    Options
    If you want to bake clean add apple sauce or pumpkin, instead of oil. Add flax seed ground to the flour and use whole grain or spelt flour instead of white. 2 easy ways to clean up your baking.