Looking for friends and support

Options
Hi, I joined last week and am pleased to say that I've just weighed myself and 7 days later I've lost 8lbs !! to say Im over the moon is an understatement, the only trouble is i need encouragement and meal ideas as i cant rely on doing any exercise at moment as I have big problems with my back at moment, If any one in same situation or anyone looking for friendship to help us on this journey please feel free to add me and to every one Good luck xx

Replies

• sarah197436
    Options
    hi,
    i joined yesterday ... 8lb is a great loss .. well done :) feel free to add me
  • GrannyGwen1
    GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    LOVE TO HAVE YOU COME JOIN OUR FAMILY OF MFP FRIENDS I HAVE A GREAT BUNCH OF FRIENDS ON MFP FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT MY FRIENDS LIST. AND REQUEST FRIENDS FROM IT. WE COME IN ALL SIZES AND SHAPES AND AGES
  • lori_white74
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today but am on day #36 of keeping my own food journal. I am in a similar situation with the exercise part of all this. Have not done anything really to exercise but have been diligently keeping track of all food or drink I consume. I do not have a scale at home so must wait until next doctor appointment to see how much weight I have lost. I too am at a bit of a loss with meal ideas. It has just been an adventure to say the least experimenting with different food combos haha. I am also keeping track of sugar and sodium intake due to health concerns. Congrats on your weight loss. I began my journey because I lost an uncle last month who had not been taking care of his diabetes for over a year. I am not as of yet diabetic but it runs in my family and with my weight I am at high risk. I just woke up and have decided his death will not be in vane. I want to live and think of him everyday as I write down my food. I have gotten my blood pressure down on my own and no longer take medication for it. That sodium adds up very quickly. My encouragement is just knowing I am more aware of what I am putting in my body. Sorry if I kind of rambled..I am new and am not used to talking to anyone except my immediate family about my journey :happy: ---Lori
  • jmcveigh12345
    Options
    Hey we'll done for loosing 8 pounds!! That's amazing. An inspiration!!! Feel free to add me xxx
  • dnewton123
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss! I don't rely on daily exercise because of various health issues but I do walk. I don't always record it, though. I keep my food diary current and try hard to stay within my calorie range. Feel free to add me and we can support each other.
  • ekstaub
    Options
    Feel free to add me also... I need MFP friends :)

35178605.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter