Almost New :)

Options
I've actually been a member for so long now, but never once have posted anything or in any way communicated with others during my 'journey' here.

So, I thought I would make face and finally say hello to everyone!

Not surprisingly, I haven't got any friends on myfitnesspal, so please feel free to add me.

:)

Replies

• dokme
    dokme Posts: 31
    Options
    Hello Brittany.
  • jomaciver
    Options
    Hey I'm the same just started again today and haven't posted until now but I'm a bit miserable with my weight it feels like a constant battle wish I could take a pill and wake up skinny tmrw lol and be able to eat what I like and stay skinny x:laugh:
  • missmadejavu
    missmadejavu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here for like 3 weeks, everyone is super nice!
  • brittanylovex
    Options
    Haha! Oh dear, I'm definitely sharing the feeling!

Right now, it's either stay in bed all day so I don't eat myself silly OR...Literally eat myself silly.

:smile:
  • brittanylovex
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :smile:
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    That is amazing that you haven't connected yet. I depend on my friends on here a lot!!! To find friends go to other threads in the forums and see what people are saying. When you notice someone you have stuff in common with or whose comments you really admire, add them. Be sure to send a message telling them why you are adding.

I guess you like MFP, since you have been here so long. It's good to meet you and I hope to see you posting soon!