hey i have a question..

gogreen_bhappy711
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
is it possible to plan what im gonna eat tomorow to make sure i stay under my calorie goal? meaning, can i go to the next day and enter in food and all that? or will it mess up my account...

Replies

• Yup, I do it all the time! And you can easily change stuff later if you end up straying from your original plan.

It won't mess up your account, but I would say make sure you actually do eat what you planned or go back and change it if you don't. Otherwise your reports won't be accurate and down the road you may want that information (and a month from now you'll have totally forgotten that you didn't eat your planned salad and instead ate chicken wings, then you'll wonder why you didn't lose weight! :wink: I don't speak from experience on that one, not at all!!! :laugh: )
  • I do it too sometimes...Being a busy mom I have to plan out what I'm going to eat the next day or it would always be either the drive thru or the quickest PBJ sandwich ever....I like to put the food in but always wait on the exercise part because I just never know what is actually going to get done
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Meal planning is awesome! And saves time too. I sometimes have supper left over for lunch so I will log it in for the next day the night before. I also decide what I'm having for breakfast and supper for the next day too.
  • I do it 3 or 4 days in advance since I always know what I'm eating each day - I have a plan & the only thing that changes is dinner.
This discussion has been closed.