Chocolate Lover...need suggestions

Options
124»

Replies

• victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I give up nothing - as long as it fits in my macrios for the day - IM EATIN' IT

I LOVE skinnycows chocolate bars.. They come in peanut butter and caramel. 130 cals for the whole thing. worth every dang bite :)
  • AmandaDawnRN
    AmandaDawnRN Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I went shopping and ended up with 40 fudge pops sugar free and dark chocolate baking chips. I looked at Publix organice but couldn't locate the Grren and Black but I will hit the organic stores soon.
  • barebon
    barebon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have chosen a protein shake for after working out that is chocolate. It is a great reward for working out! The one I use is called muscle max nutrition systems chocolate ice cream. Not only does it satisfy my chocolate and ice cream cravings but helps me fulfill my protein requirements most of the time!
  • shannonsumner92
    Options
    ATKINS BARS! delicious and Zero Carbs:) you can find them in the health and nutrition isle.. usually around the pharmacy where you find protein bars and stuff
  • jackietex
    jackietex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I take Yummi Bears (Hero Nutritional Products) Healthy Indulgence Bone Wise. They are a dark chocolate square of calcium citrate that tastes great! They make a multi-vitamin too, but it has a little bit of a sour taste to it.

ETA I order them from Amazon.com
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    I highly recommend trying Katie's Chocolate Frosting Shots (http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/01/16/chocolate-frosting-shots/). I think they are absolutely decadent. I'll serve them as shots, but I also love to dip banana slices in them. I'm not a big banana person, but topped with this frosting, bananas suddenly become amazing.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i could live my entire life on chocolate alone. i enjoy the 90 calorie fiber one brownies, every single night after dinner...
  • benflando
    Options
    Sludge
    2 scoops choco whey
    2 tbsp pnt butter
    milk until good consistency