Work in progress... down 32lbs from picture to picture.

Options
2»

Replies

• wmorgan73
    Options
    You look wonderful! What a great example of health you are showing your children. Great job!
  • chipmunck76
    chipmunck76 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    :smile: great Job!!! look fit!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - thanks for inspiring me today. We are the same height and I too am getting fed up with how long it seems to get this weight off. I know it didn't go on overnight but I have days where I wanna give up. Reading your story and seeing your pics gives me the motivation to carry on. Thanks for sharing.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good work! You look terrific.
  • Laura013009
    Laura013009 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for posting, i too read the success stories to keep me on my toes, and remind myself that i am not the only one out there struggling. Even more than that, that all of these struggles will pay off! Great Job again you look amazing :happy:
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What did your mother-in-law say? Just curious:flowerforyou: MILs do have a way about them, don't they :bigsmile:

And most importantly, you look AMAZING. :drinker:

Thank you!
    Yes, MIL's are great, and she is... she just hadn't seen me in ...months... I didn't go at Christmas because one of my kids was puking, so hubby took the other kids and so she literally saw me go from huge to not-so-huge, and she had no idea I was even dieting, so I think it was just a shock to her... Her comment (that bothered me) was about me "starving myself". I'm definitely counting calories, but I'm eating a lot of (healthier) food. I am not starving, and then I thought I must look awful, because of course I internalize everything... and then I looked at the pictures side by side and saw that yes, it is a dramatic difference, but I really don't look emaciated... I'm exercising (a lot!) and it shows. But it took me looking at pictures to see it.... so self-conscious!!!
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you look awesome. Wat did you do in terms of diet and exercise. Im exactly the same height, with same start and goal weight. And how long did it take for you to loose all that weight. Thanks for your inspirational post.

Thanks so much!
    I'm just logging everything I eat. Everything. Even if I'm not proud of it, I log it anyways!!! I journal on my 'food notes' daily so I keep track of cravings and moods. I did find that I have to keep my sugars really low or I just want to eat everything in sight!!!
    I exercise all the time... not at a gym or anything, but while i'm doing everything! I jog on the spot while I wait for the kids bus to come, I do lunges around the house, I do squats while picking up the laundry or the kids toys, I'm trying to actively participate in life! Going snowshoeing and tobogganing with the kids and having fun sure burns a lot of calories! I plan to start running again when the weather's better and am planning a couple 5k's for this summer. I think it's just being conscious of getting lots of movement in.... dancing in the kitchen with the kids... so fun and I really feel my legs working and my heart going!
    It probably took about 4-1/2 - 5 months from the time I lost patience with my scale till now. ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!