Need to add a picture - do I wanna?

Options
Social media is a funny thing.... I'll add a pic on facebook but this one I hesitate. Oh well, I guess it is time to dig up a picture (or take a new one) and post it.

Replies

• EvilPoser
    EvilPoser Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm have a similar problem. I don't like putting my picture online at all. I'm sure friends and family have posted pics that have me in it but I'd like to minimize the number of pics of me swimming around the internet as much as possible. I'm just not comfortable with it and it has nothing to do with my weight. I guess it makes me nervous? I don't have a pic of me on FB but I feel like I should have one here because it would be good later to see where I came from. I'm thinking of posting a pic with my face covered or something.
  • reala728
    Options
    I feel like I should have one here because it would be good later to see where I came from. I'm thinking of posting a pic with my face covered or something.
    thats exactly what i did. i dont see any shame in having yourself exposed on a fitness site. im using it as motivation and eventually, i'll be able to put my success pics up instead for motivation.

people arent here to judge us.