4 days in want to know more of you!

Options
So I started 4 days ago and feel that i'm surrounded by an ok support team here in my family but sometimes when they say something trying to be positive...I take it the wrong way like an insult lol So I want people who are in the same boat as I am to hopefully cheer me on and let me in their little world so I don't feel like I'm alone in this endeavor! I started at 228 and am wanting to get to 180 by August 13, 2013 my anniversarry! I hope this will be the best anniversarry gift ever!

Replies

• deanne6019
    Options
    Hey there! I just started on Monday myself. How funny, my anniversary is the day after yours! I have a similary 50 pound goal but to me that's just a reasonable starting point. I really should probably lose about 80 but we'll see how it goes. I'm really liking this site and I'm anxious to see how things look after the first week is under my belt.
  • GrnEyedGirlie
    Options
    You can do it!! I started at 233 on January first and I'm 217 now. I really want to be under 200 by May when my sister is getting married! Just stick to it, and you'll get there! It's going to be a long journey, but so worth it! :)