Hello Im new and Im excited!

Options
i signed up on here a little while ago but never got around to use it. i use lose it, but i figured I give this one a try. so bear with me ill do my best to log in daily. Im Desiree. I was born deaf (i use hearing aids) Im 26 (almost 27!) Im a mom of three beautiful children. Weight has always been up and down for me. My baby is almost four months. I decided this time around Im commited to healthier lifestyle and I have been so far! I used to do P90X but I never finished the program then got pregnant with my baby. Im currently doing les mills pump and shakeology. I LOVE IT. Im also a coach of beachbody. Im here to help others its all about the teamwork. the movtiation that other people can provide on your bad days. I hope there is some people on here can relate, whether its being a mom, or having a disablity whatever the case may be I still wanna help! maybe you can also help me :-) nice to meet everybody!

Replies

• coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! I too am a mother. You can do anything you put your mind and hard work to!!! Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • VixFit7
    Options
    thank you! :-) just added you
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew... I've lost 127 in seven months and my wife has dropped just over 30 from her heaviest... Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • jhul322
    jhul322 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Tony Horton is the man! Nice to see another p90xer on here haha
  • jmcveigh12345
    Options
    Hi there im jenny :). Im new to my fitness pal and im loving it and i only joined yesturday. The amount of people who are wanting to support and motivate me is just amazing! Feel free to add me xx
  • johnsbarrow
    johnsbarrow Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Lew.
    That's a terrific weight loss and I'm going to use you as a motivator when I have a bad day like today it's only my third fasting day and I found myself marking my journey home by passing McDonald's, Burger King, motorway services and Starbucks. Oh the yearning for a McDonald's breakfast - and its 4 in the afternoon
    I've enjoyed this first week but today is stretching my imagination on how to feel full-ish on the 600 calories. On Slimming World I would have had a couple of bananas or half a tin of baked beans (all free) but my brain won't give me a low-cal alternative !!
    Best regards
    John