"Why Quantum Physicists Don't Get Fat"

Options
This is my first post here so I am trying to post within community guidelines.

I just finished a very motivational book that I found FREE on amazon for kindle. The guy can get a bit wordy but the two solid things I took away from the book (out of about 6 he mentions in the book). I figured it changed my outlook on eating and moving my body. Since is free as of today (I just checked before posting this). I hope someone else can benefit from this gem.

The link to the book is:

http://www.amazon.com/Why-Quantum-Physicists-Dont-ebook/dp/B008I3CURM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360343836&sr=8-2&keywords=quantum+fat

Why Quantum Physicists Don't Get Fat [Kindle Edition]
Gregory Kuhn (Author)

4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (82 customer reviews) | Like (126)
Digital List Price: $4.99 What's this?
Kindle Price: $0.00 includes free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
You Save: $4.99 (100%)

Replies

• pj300a
    pj300a Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What are the two things you took away?
  • MollyKurland
    MollyKurland Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I just got it on my kindle!
  • nicholegrey
    Options
    It's hard to sum up in a few words but after a chapter or two I realized how my expectations and perceptions (paradigms) need to change so I feel good about what I am eating and feeling grateful for moving. It's not that simple though. There is heavy duty scientific, empirical data discussed in the book that lists what types of neurons are fired when you have certain thoughts and how it impacts your bioogy. Ok so I guess I took away more than two things. I guess thats why this is in a book instead of some slogan. It's a short read, worth the time.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting!