My NSV!!!!!!!!

Options
I'm both SUPER excited, and dragging my feet... Today was a HUGE NSV for me!!! I've lost 6.5" Since December 19!! I have only really been tracking calories reg for the last month, and have only had intermintent exercise. Sick kids, flu, yuck. Be that as it may, I have lost 2" off my waist, 1.5" off my hips, 1" around my stomach, and 2" off my thigh! :) I'm currently 9 days into Insanity, I didn't do measurements on the first day, so I'm using today's as my "start". I still have a ways to go, but, it's working! It's really working!!! :) And, as for the dragging my feet... Today is pure cardio... and I HATE it. LOL!

Replies

• jenniferdlake
    Options
    Congrats! That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I was really discouraged yesterday. But this, this, is going to make me push through!
  • LOVELYM14
    LOVELYM14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! Started yesterday, have to get my measurements but hope to have some great results too!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    You will. I can already feel the muscles underneath! If I flex, I look good! LOL then I let go, and it all hangs out... But, at least I can flex and see some muscle now. Oh, and I finished Pure Cardio. Hated it. Yelled, screamed, etc. LOL. I used to read things and go, yeah right, who seriously Yells at their TV?? ME! This is ROUGH!! But in a Love it way.
  • f1tforever
    f1tforever Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!! Great NSV!!! - Insanity will definitely get you where you want to be :D
  • jbuc07
    Options
    OH man, I hope so! I have serious mommy tummy... I carried my kids LOW. All my babies came by 36weeks and they still were 7#. So, I have this poouch.. I don't know how to describe it. But, I'm REALLY hoping I can tighten it..
  • LOVELYM14
    LOVELYM14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the mommy tummy. Ugh! I call it my pouch. I hope to see it disappear!! I am definitely sore tonight. Keep up the great work.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    congrats, that's awesome!!
    if you hate cardio, find something you LIKE in cardio. I love dancing games and videos so I do those, it makes it a lot more fun!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I hear you on the mommy tummy. Ugh! I call it my pouch. I hope to see it disappear!! I am definitely sore tonight. Keep up the great work.

LOL!! I keep hoping mine goes away too!! :) Good job on finishing your workout! I'm so excited to be doing this, and actually sticking to it!!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    congrats, that's awesome!!
    if you hate cardio, find something you LIKE in cardio. I love dancing games and videos so I do those, it makes it a lot more fun!
    Thank you! And, I love zumba :) I'm doing insanity though. And, I'm just thankful that Pure Cardio is only 1 day a week! LOL
  • jbuc07
    Options
    EDIT--- Oh man, I feel like an idiot! I didn't measure right.. Long story, anyway.. I haven't lost that much.. Nope. Not at all. I've lost a .5" off my hips, and an inch of my thigh. So.. only 1.5" NOT 6.5 :( Little depressing, but, considering, I've just started... I'm hoping by the end of this, I can report CORRECT measurement of much more!