The newest MFP millionaire

Options
DrBroPHD
DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
Hey I just want to let you all know I am now a millionaire. I'm so excited and it is ok if you are all jealous

I was contacted by the prince of Nigeria. It is kinda of complicated but do to a unusual series of events I'm going to be coming in to 10 million USD.

Any suggestions what I should spend my new found wealth on? I'm already maxing out my credit cards in anticipation.

Replies

• cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Motorcycles
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    me
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Raspberry keytones.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME TOO.
    Be careful. I don't know what I did wrong but I think I send my good faith deposit to the wrong place. Everything went badly.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Hey I just want to let you all know I am now a millionaire. I'm so excited and it is ok if you are all jealous

I was contacted by the prince of Nigeria. It is kinda of complicated but do to a unusual series of events I'm going to be coming in to 10 million USD.

Any suggestions what I should spend my new found wealth on? I'm already maxing out my credit cards in anticipation.

1) green coffee bean extract
    2) ?
    3) profit!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Cool story, I'll let you know when you can join the club.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Okay, slow your role.

This is a scam.

It's really known that this stuff isn't reel. You need to watch out where you get you're information from, because, soon you will find youreself on a plane to Russha to marry a hot girl and that is another scam.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    One minute you're corresponding to the Prince of Nigeria eagerly awaiting millions, and then WHAM before you know it you wake up in a bathtub full of ice and no kidney.
  • DZFitness
    DZFitness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    DrBroPHD, love the name.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I heard there was a new weight loss product being sold. It's called calorie deficit over time. You should find the thread it was posted under and buy a bunch!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow

Or what she said!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    The prince of Nigeria contacted me too!! No way! Shut up!! We're related now!!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    ♪ If i had a million bucks - I'd still be out on the streets robbin armored trucks♪
  • mzthiknez
    mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you lame... we've all got that email already... lmao #Dumbass.com
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am so very happy for you kindest gentleman. I would pass it along to all of your friends on MFP.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow

THIS! :bigsmile:
  • djdirito
    djdirito Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SCAM - I know that they can't put anything that isn't true on the internet . . . . but just in case, you might want to check out this link:

http://www.snopes.com/fraud/advancefee/nigeria.asp
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    If I had a Million Dollars, i'd Buy that fancy ketchup, yea, the Dejon kind!

Oh and.....
    lap_zpsc36a3f2e.gif
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    BACON! Lots and lots of bacon.