NSV- The Scale is a LIE!

Options
2»

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I only weigh myself once a week and if there's not a change I just keep plugging along and don't let that affect me.

I'm so happy for your success! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work! You are one of the few here that seem to have it figured out. Congrats!
  • Arismar2022
    Arismar2022 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You look great! Congratulations.
  • Lucia120382
    Options
    I have to put this into my head too but I dont know how.
    And you look amazing, great job.
  • Cslauson86
    Cslauson86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    "A picture is worth a thousand words." Congratulations! Awesome! I'm glad you have freed your emotions from the scale. It is just one of many tools on our journey of health. :heart:
  • glozaria
    Options
    thank you, very encouraging!
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    wow, you look incredible! this is exactly what i needed to see. thankyou x
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank-you so much for posting! I needed this. I have been tracking calories and killing it with P90X, Turbofire and weights. I have seen a less than 10 pound weight loss since January. I have, however, seen inches changes, clothing size changes and overall endurance and strength changes.
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Absolutely right! The scale certainly can be your friend or your foe. And honestly, I find it to be my foe more often but I think it is because of how I have wired my brain to think less is better. I haven't been on my scale in 18 days and it feels great. I have been eating in my range, working out like a crazy woman, and feeling good. And that is what matters that I feel good, not what that damn number says!

Good for you! YOu look awesome.
  • kthycrlsn
    kthycrlsn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. I really needed to see/hear what you had to say. I think I need to pack my scales away- they are having too much control over how I feel. God bless you and good luck as you continue with your journey :)
  • kthycrlsn
    kthycrlsn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    And you look gorgeous!
  • itcanbedone13
    Options
    bump
  • GreekAmericanChrissy
    Options
    gorgeous
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!