Hey Guys...Lingerie Opinions needed!

Options

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts w/lacey tank....gets me everytime.

Agreed 100%

Or just wear his boxers around the house the next morning that'll do it too.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    What I'm into probably doesn't matter as much as what he's into. But if he's game for anything, wear a strap-on. 4th of July, I'm telling you.
    And if they're not into the backdoor approach...
    Threesome!
  • LoganAnthony6
    Options
    I'd be all over a woman who just wore whatever top and some lace boyshorts of some kind, maybe with stockings and the heels would just be icing on the deliciously consumable cake...... xD
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Get something that makes you feel comfortable and sexy. I'm not into the push up corset type of lingerie because I feel too uncomfortable and probably don't come across very sexy pulling at it and adjusting it. I like see through lace or something silky..no under wire.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts w/lacey tank....gets me everytime.

damn, that's what I wear to bed every night.... Doesn't seem to have the same effect on my OH

Have you checked his pulse?
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    I like a girl in frilly babydoll lingerie myself...with some cute stockings and a bit of garter going on. Heels. Yum.

Oh wait what am I doing in here? Not a guy, oops!

THIS

I think this is sexy too

Yup! :) Not a guy but I agree and my hubby does too.
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Go with red.

Always red.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Ohh I like a nice Burqa .... the combination of mystery and showing just enough ankle drives me crazy

Oh f**k!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Get something that makes you feel comfortable and sexy. I'm not into the push up corset type of lingerie because I feel too uncomfortable and probably don't come across very sexy pulling at it and adjusting it. I like see through lace or something silky..no under wire.

Yeah. It can't be something difficult to take off.
  • jeckalynne
    Options
    Every dude tells me they dont care about lingerie; that its a waste of $ ...:( i love it though
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Ohh I like a nice Burqa .... the combination of mystery and showing just enough ankle drives me crazy
    LMAO! Seriously almost spit out my water all over my laptop!!!

OMG!!!!!!! me too!
  • whierd
    Options
    Go with red.

Always red.

Disagree. Red is nice, but so is black or pink depending on what it is.
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options

Why take it off at all?
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I like a lacy tank that falls into sheer see through below the bust, boy shorts with ruffles, and long stockings with garters. No shoes.

Bonus points if you also have a beer in one hand and a sandwich in the other.

LMAO....sex or a sandwich...men are easy :)
  • whierd
    Options
    Every dude tells me they dont care about lingerie; that its a waste of $ ...:( i love it though

Then buy it so that YOU feel sexy. Guys are usually pragmatic about it, but we DO appreciate it during.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    white T shirt
  • _DaniD_
    Options

And that doesn't leave those nasty imprints.. you know, like the ones you get on your belly when your jeans are too tight.
  • whierd
    Options

Why take it off at all?

Because foreplay is awesome and boobies shouldn't be neglected.
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy either, but husband likes a white tube top or white very stretchy tight tank (what they used to refer to as "wife beaters") with lacy boy shorts OR this all black, long sleeve, all lace with lace down the front dress-type lingerie I got from the Adam & Eve catalog. Or, a button down shirt with a push up bra. and nothing else.
  • _DaniD_
    Options
    Why take it off at all?

It's meant to be taken off. It's like wrapping paper.
This discussion has been closed.