COSTCO Muffins....Yummmmm!

Options
I love Costco muffins! The only thing is, It does not tell me how many calories it has. Does any one know? I eat half a muffin and consider it to be a small size muffin. I just hope I'm not messing up my calories.

Replies

• ltalakai277
    ltalakai277 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love Costco muffins! The only thing is, It does not tell me how many calories it has. Does any one know? I eat half a muffin and consider it to be a small size muffin. I just hope I'm not messing up my calories.
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Options
    http://www.calorieking.com/foods/search/Costco

Its pretty bad :noway: The Costco blueberry is 610 calories, if you eat half that's 305...whereas this site's database for a small blueberry muffin is 183. That website lists other muffin types since I don't know which you ate.

The Costco muffins are delicious though, I agree!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I love them to, and can say that I haven't been tempted to buy them, but man, they smell good when you walk by the bakery.

I'm not surprised that the Blueberry has over 600 calories! Have you ever seen the calorie count on the Otis Spunkmyer (sp) muffin? They area 1/2 the size of the Costco ones and have over 400 calories per muffin.

For now, I think that I will just settle for smelling them when I shop.