Options

Replies

• yellowdog52
    Options
    Kashi. Pick your flavor.
  • SeraFee
    SeraFee Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Special K Fruit and Yogurt with Almond Milk. Yummy!
  • jivitasa
    jivitasa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love fiber 1 original WITH strawberries, blueberries or bananas... by it self not great, but it is really good with fruit. Only 60 calories per 1/2 cup and 9 grams of fiber!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Lately it's been Kellogg's Raisin Brain Crunch...that helps with the protein. But I have been on a plain Corn Flakes streak since finding some on Clearance at work for a $1.00 haha. (And no, they were NOT expired. :bigsmile:
  • cwanek726
    cwanek726 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I like Kashi Honey Sunshine. Although I usually use it as a snack, dishing out a serving and taking it to work with me to munch on.
  • goodmans90
    goodmans90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I like Special K protein plus, or another favorite is Great Value Strawberry awake. They are both awesome
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Simply Nature - Organic Toasted Whole Grain Oat Cereal

I get this from Aldi. I'm not sure if it's in other stores.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Cold Cereal: Kashi Go Lean Crunch! High Fiber, Good Protein, and some Omega 3. With Greek Yogurt and berries.
    Hot Cereal: Steel cut oats or brown rice. With berries and greek yogurt.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean. I usually add some fresh berries.
  • lewcompton
    Options
    I like Kashi Honey Sunshine. Although I usually use it as a snack, dishing out a serving and taking it to work with me to munch on.
    Also good stuff... with Greek yogurt and banana.
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Cheerios are my favorite, but I really like Chex too (usu rice or corn) and the bran flakes for breakfast this morning were pretty good too. Honestly, they don't have to be "health foods" to be healthy.
  • cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's High Fiber cereal is really high in fiber, low calorie and low sugar. With vanilla almond milk is pretty delicious!

that's my favorite cereal! (well if I want a healthy one anyways)
  • throttle2009
    Options
    Kelloggs special K Vanilla almond......

SO good!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ninaquelinda
    Options
    When I'm trying to be good I have Raisin Nut Bran or Special K w Strawberries... on naughty days I have Cinnamon Toast Crunch :tongue:
  • lewcompton
    Options
    Kashi. Pick your flavor.
    Kashi any flavor rocks!
  • sandyyaffar
    Options
    special k rice chex and cheerios i just add fruit
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Chocolate squares! Yum! My kids love it too!
  • mic1mam
    Options
    Shredded Wheat n Bran with skim milk and a sliced banana. I dont like sugar on cereal
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I like strawberry Special K or Life. Not too much sugar, filling, get my iron content (difficult) and oh so delish! With skim milk of course
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Special K Protein cereal. It is very lightly sweetened. It keeps me full longer than many denser foods because of the protein in it. A serving size is a good portion too. Throw some blueberries on top of it and it is certainly a real treat!

Another vote for Special K Protein here, although I always eat two servings (1.5 cups) for breakfast.