Any Fibromyalgia effected in the community?

Options
Hi there!

Just wanted to ask around and see if there are others that have had a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia or any illness that is set for a lifetime.

Just joined MFP, but so far I'm impressed! I still have struggles with my disease, limitations, but I wanted to grab a few others that may be having the same issue and look into this for a community of others like us...

Come look at my page, join my friends! Let's inspire, modivate, and help each other out! :)

Replies

• emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have fibro. You can add me. :)
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have fibro, osteoarthritis in my knees and have had 3 strokes due to an autoimmune disorder. . You can add me.
  • insearchofbees
    Options
    I have Fibro and several other conditions...
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    happy to see you already added me as a friend. Anyone else want to add me you're more than welcome. I have MS, Fibro and RA.
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have Fibro as well, welcome friends...send me a little note with the request!
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me. I too have fibro and have had for many years.
  • Tiffy_Pea
    Tiffy_Pea Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have Fibro, as well as RA and chronic migraines. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • ThereOnceWasAUnionMaid
    Options
    I have fibro as well as Celiac disease and RA. Feel free to add me :)
  • nykdem
    nykdem Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I don't have Fibro but I have Peripheral Neuropathy which causes extreme pain and loss of sensation and function. Feel free to add me.
  • suewestcountry
    suewestcountry Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I also have peripheral neuropathy also fibro
  • jbs2travel
    jbs2travel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have fibro, diabetes, hypothyroid and heart disease. You can add me.
  • grammiejul
    grammiejul Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have fibro too. Anyone is free to add me too.
  • SeattleHerbivore
    Options
    I have fibro, you're welcome to add me too! :)
  • sparklyball
    sparklyball Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ditto...i have fibro, i stopped exercising many months ago, am keen to learn how to start again with zero energy

please feel free to add me if you have fibro, i was only diagnoised a few months ago

thank you
  • divinefidelity
    divinefidelity Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've got Fibromyalgia. I actually take Lyrica and Cymbalta for it, and so far the combination of the two is working wonders. I sent you a friend request!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Fibro here. Lyrica, meloxicam, and cyclobenzaprine is the mix that keeps me going.
  • lorgrayson
    lorgrayson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have Fibro and Asthma. I was diagnosed Fibro in 2006. I don't take any medication for it.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I don't have fibromyalgia.
    I do have chronic fatigue, a latent virus , hypoglycemia, and chronic migraines. Feel free to add me if you want.

I am having a zero energy week this week after a 7 day migraine.
  • vpsorrels
    vpsorrels Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have fibro - just "officially" diagnosed last week - but had symptoms for many years. feel free to add me.
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I'd welcome others with it to add me! I had lost 50+ pounds on MFP until I starting having severe health issues. These had been going on for 9+ months with no answers and I just gave up on my weight loss because I just felt so beat down. I'm regretting that now as some of the health issues are improving and I have to start back at the beginning.