So excited to start a Les Mills Combat Challenge Group!

Options
Im so beyond excited to start a Les Mills Combat Challenge group! My costumers and I are finishing our Brazil Butt Lift Challenge group in two weeks, and the results have been BEYOND amazing! I lost a total of 5 pounds, which doesnt sound like much, but 5'1, and a size 2. So 5 pounds were a pretty big deal! And even more so where the inches! So incredibly proud of myself!

And now, its time to challenge myself and the girls even more with the Les Mills Combat program! Our groups are so much fun! We have a private Faceboojk group page, we keep eachother in check and accountable, and we encourage one another. its so much easier to stick to plan when you have a support group.

Who's doing or has done Les Mills Combat?

Replies

• kateh337
    kateh337 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Body Combat tonight! We have a great instructor at my local YMCA and I get a serious workout !
  • ros04
    ros04 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thats awesome! have you been doing this program for a while?
  • timea_84
    timea_84 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?? I take combat at my local gym!
  • danielledsilva
    Options
    if it's not too late to join, i would so love to be apart of this group!!! I haven't officially started the 60 days but i've been "testing the waters" and familiarizing myself with all the moves so that when I start the challenge, i can give it full power!! i'm serious about getting results!!! (plus i can be really motivating!)
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5. I started with the basic workout and found it to be to easy so in week 2 I switched to the Supreme workout and started with the schedule for week 3. The 30 min workouts were just not burning enough calories for me. But I love the workouts. They are fun and go by fast.