Too many friends who don't eat

Options

Replies

• MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Definitely know where you are coming from, I am certainly am eater :)
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    With the username- "eatskinny" you may be attracting friends who have a goal to be skinny and will starve to get there. If you have a different mindset, then maybe think about changing your username. Not attacking your username, just pointing out what might be one of the problems. If it was my first thought, then it may be for others as well.
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am 301.4. Hoping to be sub 274.4 in 3 months. Log all my food everyday! Feel free to friend me, if you think we'll jive.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I usually eat 1700-1800 net on average. Varies from day to day.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    600 calories a day? Thats starving... but there are a lot of people here that get on a high horse about eating too much or too little.

Some days I eat 1200 calories (thats my minimum), some days I eat over 2000. I let my hunger dictate food intake. Its just as important to balance out protein, carbs, sugar etc.

"Let me hear your body talk, your body talk". I forget who sings that song but thats what I do and I feel great and am losing weight.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me :bigsmile:
  • GinormousNG
    Options
    They could be counting calories for a week instead of a day.

I do not understand that comment?

Intermittent fasting is a pattern of eating that does not revolve around how much you eat in 1 day.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    If having a burger and fries now and again is what you're looking for then hello! :bigsmile:

I love burgers. I ave gone off fries unless they are home madeor baked. But seriously, my GP told me 'you can get enough vitamins out of a burger'
  • eatskinny
    Options
    With the username- "eatskinny" you may be attracting friends who have a goal to be skinny and will starve to get there. If you have a different mindset, then maybe think about changing your username. Not attacking your username, just pointing out what might be one of the problems. If it was my first thought, then it may be for others as well.

I more meant the name as you need to eat to be skinny haha but I see your point!
  • kaee13
    kaee13 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm definitely learning to eat, and it can be tough when you see people with similar stats eating far less than you. I just keep reminding myself that I'm going about this the right way, losing slowly and learning how different foods affect me. I just discovered TDEE and am eating TDEE-20%, and I'm enjoying it! I do not always make perfect choices and sometimes we all slip up, but that's all in the name of the game. I'd love more friends! :)
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I ate at a buffett today and now my tummy hurts so you can add me. :sad:
  • tisane42
    tisane42 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

Well, yeah, but the word "eat" is in there first. :laugh:
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I heart food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • supergirljen
    Options
    600 calories a day? Thats starving... but there are a lot of people here that get on a high horse about eating too much or too little.

Some days I eat 1200 calories (thats my minimum), some days I eat over 2000. I let my hunger dictate food intake. Its just as important to balance out protein, carbs, sugar etc.

"Let me hear your body talk, your body talk". I forget who sings that song but thats what I do and I feel great and am losing weight.

^Me too... And it is Olivia Newton John...Let's Get Physical.
  • LindseyAlyssa
    Options
    Definitely a problem I've come across as well.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I eat. And post. and lurk. Feel free to FR me, I like folks who eat.
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Please add me. It drives me banana's. I even put something in my profile that you need to eat or I will delete you. Needless to say, I have deleted a number of people.

I have been EATING for two years now and am down almost 50 pounds. It works, just wish everyone got that.

Good luck to you.

Ang
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I totally understand your point. It is hard to try to do things right and slow when you see your news feed keeps announcing that all your friends are losing a lot of weight, and when you look at their diaries they net is below 800cals. It makes you ask yourself if you are actually doing things right. Oh well, you can add me if you want. I eat at TDEE -20% (1650) and no below my BMR of 1343.
  • rotill
    rotill Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am having chocolate and red wine right now! I may not be the best model though, as I have to make an extraordinary effort to get above 1400 a day.
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I eat 1790 cals a day. Would love done friends who actually eat! I welcome friend requests! :-)