Too many friends who don't eat!

Options
I NEED more friends who are doing this the healthy way and actually eat while still achieving weight loss. I have too many friends who don't eat and it's starting to affect the way I feel about eating. PLEASE add me, message me or comment if this applies to you. I wanna be friends! :happy:

Replies

• haephestia
    haephestia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What do you judge as 'not eating'?
  • eatskinny
    Options
    literally fasting all most of the time or eating under five hundred when they do
  • findingmyfit
    Options
    How can anybody not LOVE to eat. The good foods keep ya eating :tongue: fat + protein mmm
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I LOVE food. You can add me if you want. I haven't really made any progress but that's because I'm not really supplementing with exercise. I'm getting there, but starving is NEVER going to be an option for this girl!! :)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I try to eat 1500 calories plus my exercise calories
  • MrsCTC
    Options
    feel free to add me too i think eating is important
  • slingshotsparro
    slingshotsparro Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same thing! I get really intimidated when all or most of my friends are eating only 1200 calories a day or less. Kudos if you can do that, but I CAN'T. And I never will. I have thought about lowering it to 1500, but that is the lowest I would ever go, AND it wouldn't be long term. I want to lose weight, but I am not in a race.
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I think it takes time (and proof) to get into the 'eat more to weigh less' mindset. I know I've lost a tonne of weight (from 220 to 130) by restricting heavily. I was NOT in a healthy place physically or mentally plus I put half of it back on. Now in eating healthy, as clean as is sustainable and having what I want in moderation. I'm also doing insanity. And I feel and look amazing! Haha! I weigh more than I have done but I'm tighter and leaner.

I'm on my third round of insanity with maybe 1 month breaks in between where it's been xmas or vacation so I've basically done no exercise and overindulged. In those months I put on max 4 lbs which fell off when I reigned it back in. I'm quite proud of myself actually!
  • Nessa0506
    Options
    I friend requested you. I definitely understand and am looking for the same. I kickboxing, strength training, insanity- I do it all. I have to eat a minimum of 1500 calories. Anyone who is trying to lose weight and exercising does.
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I have my cals set at 1500 and do a workout most everyday. Right now I'm doing Insanity. Already completed P90X. Anyway, You can add me. I dont understand how anyone can function without food.
  • Jillyfish99
    Jillyfish99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    add me, I usually eat between 1580 and 1800 cals a day and have been losing 1.5 lbs a week. i love food. I can't do the 700 cal a day diet like some of my "friends" are doing. ugh.
  • IronKitty
    IronKitty Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Doing it the slow and healthy way, will be adding you as a friend!
  • cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I eat plenty :happy:
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I will friend request you, I look at some peoples diaries and literally feel weak - I need to eat all through the day and I lose every week - 1 or 2 pounds. There are men who could eat 2000 cals a day and lose but eat 8 or 9 hundred. Why? I feel like begging them to eat more but I don't want to offend anyone, they must have so little energy to get through the day.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same thing! I get really intimidated when all or most of my friends are eating only 1200 calories a day or less. Kudos if you can do that, but I CAN'T. And I never will. I have thought about lowering it to 1500, but that is the lowest I would ever go, AND it wouldn't be long term. I want to lose weight, but I am not in a race.

NOT kudos to them. Kudos to YOU for doing it right and being healthy about it!
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I fit into that category, I don't have an open diary but be assured I do eat :)
  • KrissyKris10
    KrissyKris10 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    add me!!! i always eat above 1200 cals. check out my diary. always looking for new friends
  • LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I added you, and anyone can feel free to add me. I try to eat around 1270 a day, but go over sometimes as well. I do not restirck my eating (because I love food) but I am tired of being over 200 lbs so I am just choosing to eat a little cleaner and i dont worry about taking the weight off quickly. I want it to stay off this time instead of coming back 2 fold.
  • MariahBecker
    Options
    I LOVE food. add me!
  • KayWalker23
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me! I eat between 1300-1500 calories