NSV, proud as proud could be!

Options
i've spent the last year yo-yoing the top 20 pounds of my weight, so when i hit the scale and was back at that point again i didn't get too excited. but then!
i was getting ready for laborious exercise (:/) and realized i was out of sweatpants, so i started digging through my pj drawer in hopes of finding something i could use. i found a pair of runner's tights i bought last year; back then, at the same weight i am today, i could barely get them over my butt and they just rolled down my belly in some horrible muffin-top explosion as soon as i moved. today? they just... went on.
i did my entire exercise routine in a state of shock, constantly looking down to see the way my thigh muscles were moving, or the way i *wasn't* bulging over the waistband.
i keep telling myself to calm down, this whole giddy thing i've got going on is really, really some kind of overkill.
then i grab myself my the metaphorical shoulders and remind myself that feeling better about myself is why i'm doing this in the first place, so my internal buzzkill should just sit down and shut up.
and then i'm giddy again.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!