• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Je parle espanol!
  • n0ob
    Options
    Je parle espanol!

so I don't break forum rules I was intending that to be I speak (in french) and spanish in spanish.
  • winterswish
    Options
    Je parle espanol!

Pero yo no habla francais. :P
  • winterswish
    Options
    Are there rules against non-English messages in the forums? Oops. And weird.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Je parle espanol!

jkhfjhsd fjgdfj
  • n0ob
    Options
    Are there rules against non-English messages in the forums? Oops. And weird.
    C'est bueno.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Je parle espanol!

jkhfjhsd fjgdfj

just when i thought you couldnt get any sexier...you talk "Spanish"esqu. Dani you rock!
  • winterswish
    Options
    So I guess I'd better go back then....

¡Porque son guapos! (Because they're good lookin'!)

And the food is what they serve in my heaven. :D
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Im have hispanic in me;)
  • n0ob
    Options
    Im have hispanic in me;)
    TMI
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I am Mexican....no I don't know anyone who makes and sells tamales or tortillas. However, I do have a cousin that in exchange for your hand in marriage, he will tend to your bushes and your plumbing.
  • winterswish
    Options
    I am Mexican....no I don't know anyone who makes and sells tamales or tortillas. However, I do have a cousin that in exchange for your hand in marriage, he will tend to your bushes and your plumbing.

Hmmm, but does he quote Gibran like you do? No Gibran, no deal.
  • SVCat
    Options

Not only can he quote him, he will hum it while tending to your bushes.
  • winterswish
    Options

I'm a lit major with a focus in Latin American poetry and this thread is getting a little to steamy for me. *sigh*
  • winterswish
    Options
    (and I realize Gibran isn't Latin American...I'm just sayin')
  • SVCat
    Options

I'm a lit major with a focus in Latin American poetry and this thread is getting a little to steamy for me. *sigh*

Lit major....nice to meet you. I am a grammar nazi.

"Too" or was it dos?
  • winterswish
    Options

"Too" or was it dos?

Ha! I blame the swooning. Too. Although, in a poetic sense, two could apply-- a hot Latino (1) quoting poetry to me (2) makes me weak. So...two steamy? It's a stretch.
  • SVCat
    Options

"Too" or was it dos?

Ha! I blame the swooning. Too. Although, in a poetic sense, two could apply-- a hot Latino (1) quoting poetry to me (2) makes me weak. So...two steamy? It's a stretch.

My job here is done.

Mexicans = Two Steamy
  • SA_80_2012
    SA_80_2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    And this is why i LOVE living in AUSTRALIA, WHERE I"M NOT SEEN AS THE "HELP" or an illegal immigrant/alien or whatever Gringos call Mexicans and anyone who is Latin-American looking, just because of my appearance or background.

It's certainly unfortunate that all the illegal immigrants have ruined it for all of the genuinely hard working Latinos (or should i say "Hispanics", as per USA terminology), who are upstanding members of the community.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!

México lindo y querido, si muero lejos de ti...

frida-kahlo-biography.jpeg