Valentines Day Ideas

Options

Replies

• rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    The bf and I are staying in on V-Day. He's making chicken alfredo for dinner, maybe some wine, a good movie... I'm looking forward to it. :)

Congratulations Stacey :):) Sounds like a great Valentines Day:):)
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Married. We are having a nice dinner at home, probably steaks. Then going to a rock concert at a small venue. First concert on V-day for me...
  • rsm1972
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY TO EACH OF YOU :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • rsm1972
    Options
    What would be one thing that would make your Valentines Day Special For You?
  • MrsPodaski
    Options
    Married : Having a heart shaped pizza delivered to my hubby at work. Married 37 wonderful years. Then he made dinner plans at a local little tavern with friends that evening. appetizer,steak and shrimp, wine, & dessert for $50.00/couple... sounds great to me.
    I bought him a watch because he LOVES watches and it's the last thing in the world he'd expect from me, since I frequently tease him about having a watch fetish, haha Should be a fun day.:love:
  • rsm1972
    Options
    Married : Having a heart shaped pizza delivered to my hubby at work. Married 37 wonderful years. Then he made dinner plans at a local little tavern with friends that evening. appetizer,steak and shrimp, wine, & dessert for $50.00/couple... sounds great to me.
    I bought him a watch because he LOVES watches and it's the last thing in the world he'd expect from me, since I frequently tease him about having a watch fetish, haha Should be a fun day.:love:

Awesome Idea and great testimony and Thank you for sharing:):)
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Here's an idea. Treat her special EVERY DAY of the year. Not just one day that was made up by florists and Hallmark Cards.:smile:
  • rsm1972
    Options
    Here's an idea. Treat her special EVERY DAY of the year. Not just one day that was made up by florists and Hallmark Cards.:smile:

Amen That is the honest way to treat a woman everyday and with total respect and honor her in many ways!!
  • ukkiosan
    ukkiosan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    We're long distance, so just seeing each other is enough. However, I do plan on making him chocolate crepes in the morning, and we usually make a yummy salmon dinner together in the evening followed by chocolate fondue.
  • KissMyAx
    KissMyAx Posts: 129 Member
    Options

This! ^^
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm single, so I'm going to wait until the day after to buy myself some discounted wine and chocolate. Maybe I'll take myself out to dinner.

Basically: Hot bath + discount wine + discount chocolate + me = I don't need anybody to feel really nice. :love:
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    VDayNo_zps57ccdd81.jpg

GasMask_zps986279ba.jpg

Haha. I'm single so it's just another Thursday
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    In a relationship, but not doing anything special cause we both think V-day is stupid.
  • mredsolomon
    mredsolomon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If every day was special no days would be special. Once a month on a random day I think is good. It is just enough to make the wife feel good but not too much so that she expects it.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    If every day was special no days would be special. Once a month on a random day I think is good. It is just enough to make the wife feel good but not too much so that she expects it.

Agreed! It doesn't even half to be every month! Once every 2-3 months would be great for me! :( My hubby is soooo not a romantic kind of guy! He doesn't know what romance is. He gets me the typical card or stuffed animal or flowers, which is nice, but I would love to go out! I'm stuck at home with my kids most of the time. I work part time, (sort of) but I want to go out and dress up, and have some quality time!!! Hopefully we'll get to find a babysitter. I won't get to do much for V day, but the weekend after would be fine for me! :D
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    We have done separate things not on the day, like the chocolate tour or event tickets. If he planned something that would be fine

I feel it is a man responsiability to plan out things and a lot ask your girl friend or wife her ideas, I have seen a lot of men not make decision on a date. Men need to stand up and be accountable to there girlfriend or wife.

Well, I'm kind of the natural event planner in our relationship. He probably plans more day to day things, but I plan the big stuff, like the vacation we took together and his upcoming trip to see me while I volunteer abroad for 6 weeks. I enjoy that kind of planning immensely, and I love surprising him too
  • grabenson7
    Options
    Steak Dinner for me and my wife when we both get home from work a little bit wine too and then stay nice and warm inside, its seams to be getting colder in the uk
  • princesspeach8913
    Options
  • princesspeach8913
    Options
    Work. Give my boyfriend the silent treatment for not proposing to me.

This!!!
    We have been together 7 years