Protein Powder?

Options
So I've been vegan for a little over a year now, and I absolutely love it! But now I'm trying to get my weight under control and build muscle, and I'm realizing that I'm not getting enough protein in. I stay away from soy (not because of all the hype that surrounds it), but because it aggravates the ovarian cysts I get every month.

I was wondering if anyone could reccomend a protein powder that they use, or some ways that I can get more protein into my diet (my food diary should be open). I'm also very low in iron, but the last time I got my iron levels tested they said they looked great....?

Oh! And I really don't have much money to spend on protein powder--I'd really like it to be $20 or under... This is the one that I was looking at...

http://www.amazon.com/MRM-Protein-Nutritional-Supplement-Vanilla/dp/B0052ONXWQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Any Advice?

Replies

• colerd24
    Options
    I used Gold Standard before because it is low on calories but has a good amount of protein, I believe that it might be a little higher than your price range. Amp-60 is good too because it has some other nutrients in it and is also low calorie.