People who made it, what was your last place to go?

Options
Mine is my lower stomach & love handles. I also have that fat roll under my boobs. I'm 25% body fat or so. I'm really hoping these problems will be gone when I get to 20%.
What was your most stubborn area? And what % did it finally go away?

Replies

• shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    no body at all? :(
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    thighs. i've decided to live with them and embrace it.
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Tummy. Still fat on my lower abs at 14%-16% bf. Btw: looking at your pictures, I think you're lower than 20%.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Upper thighs! Still a work in progress but I'm not caring about it too much at this point :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    During previous weight loss attempts these annoying love handles I have over my hips and butt were the last to go. I had to get pretty skinny before those were gone, probably I was under 120 pounds. But this time I'm eating at a more sensible deficit and I work out every day so we'll see what happens They will go, though. Oh yes, they will.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    My lower tummy and upper thighs are being stubborn. But surprisingly enough my love handles went first. I was soo happy about that.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I have definitely not made it yet, but I think I'm close enough to say with certainty that it's the back of my thighs under my butt. I can see my ab muscles when I flex now - not all of em, but still, that fat went a lot faster than the fat on the back of my thighs. I thought it would be my saddlebags, but those went at about the same rate as the stomach fat. I can feel pretty happy with my stomach and hips, now, but if I start poking myself in the back of the thighs I still get embarrassed about about how far into fat my finger sinks....and all those funny looks people give me when I do that :laugh:
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My lower abs and inner thighs.. to me, it's pretty even.. but my legs are larger than most women's to begin with.... but I'd like to take an inch or two off yet...
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Muffin top. It's still there even though I now have some veins popping on my lower abs and arms. If I had the money I'd be considering liposuction at this point. I do still have another 10 pounds or so to go, so maybe I'll get that 6 pack after all.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Love handles and a little bit on my stomach were the last to go. Also, my face really thinned out around the same time.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Mine appears to be coming off in the opposite order that it went on. So my mid-section was the last to get big and it's the first part getting smaller.
  • kaypat09
    kaypat09 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Agree with what a few others have said-- lower stomach and upper thighs -_-
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Tummy. I have some loose skin there, but not much.