FOOD HELP

I heard grains are bad for you and you should be eating alot of fat? and not eating alot of sugar? is this true!?

Replies

• juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    You just started a Fire Storm.

Good luck with that!!
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    100% .
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    You just started a Fire Storm.

Good luck with that!!

Sometimes I wonder if they do this purposefully ^^^ lol for amusement ....
  • what? lol I didnt do this purposly my friend went to a health class and told me about it. I'm just trying to see if its true. gosh
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    :huh:
  • tb221
    tb221 Posts: 54 Member
    Good luck!
  • thanks guys....... soooooooooo helpful.
  • That is not what I understand. Whole grains are good for you, but they have a lot of carbs and calories. Fat has 9 calories per gram, but can fill you up fast, especially if it has a lot of protein. I think you should follow what was calculated for you on this site. The numbers for me here at least seem pretty good. By the way, I don't really understand the posts others wrote to answer you question. Perhaps they meant that this has been a heated topic before...I don't know.
  • it might of been a heated post before but doesnt mean I was doing it out of fun. I was actually curious and they react like that? not impressed! thank you redson. you were very helpful
  • Don't worry. I heard the same thing as you. I've been reading it everywhere. "The best way to burn fat is to eat it." Clearly people just have no respect for others.