Introducing Me

For the first time in my life, I'm going to keep it short and simple. My name is Abigail, and I'm in need of a body transformation. I have been sixty lbs heavier than my current weight, but I've also been twenty lbs lighter. I'm one of those people who knows what to do because I've done it so many times, but I can't get over my mental hurdle to stay on track. Food is an addiction, an evil, evil addiction.
I'm a school teacher, fitness instructor, health advisor, discussion board administrator, weight blogger, grad student, loving wife, childless Christian. I am from NC but currently live in Korea. I've done every workout from Insanity to Jillian to Butt Lift, so on and so on. I've run half marathons and am currently training for a marathon. I look like I have my act together; I advise people...they see me as a stable source of information, but they don't know what's goin' on in this noggin of mine.
I am best when I have group that can hold me accountable; therefore, I found this forum. I'd love to start a healthy online camaraderie with someone else who has the same want of getting it together. Thank you for your time...

Replies